When it comes time to hire a siding contractor to remodel your home’s exterior, you may be considering investing in vinyl siding. Don’t make that mistake!
Vinyl siding is a trap that thousands of homemakers fall into every year. Instead, you should turn to the trusted quality of James Hardie siding.
Vinyl Siding is Just Inefficient
Home owners often turn to vinyl siding because of its low installation cost. That truth ignores the fact that vinyl siding will cost you hundreds of dollars more in inefficiency every year.
Why is vinyl siding inefficient?
- It wears down in less than 30 years.
- Installation leaves a gap between your home and the siding, which decreases efficiency.
- Storms and wind easily damages its surface and can even tear it from the surface of your home.
- Spot repairs and full replacement are common.
James Hardie Siding is Very Efficient
James Hardie siding is made of fiber cement. It fits comfortably against the side of your home and eliminates the air gap that makes vinyl siding inefficient.
The thickness and high-quality material used in fiber cement siding fully insulates your home from the elements. It also lasts well over 30 years: in fact, James Hardie siding may outlive the life of your home.
Other James Hardie siding benefits include:
- Fire Resistance
- Attractive, Easily Maintained Exterior
- No Repair Costs
- Adaptable to a Wide Variety of Homes
- Highest Return On Investment for Siding
These benefits simply can’t be found with cheap vinyl siding. There’s no reason your home should have to suffer the indignity of wearing anything but true James Hardie siding.
So, if you’re interested in breaking out of the vinyl trap, contact us today. We’re one of the few Ann Arbor area siding contractors approved to install James Hardie siding. And we work hard to make your home look perfect. Contact John McCarter Construction for professional siding installation.