When it comes to looking for the best siding contractor near Detroit and Ann Arbor—in both materials and workmanship—it’s hard to beat the advantages of choosing America’s #1 siding—James Hardie—installed by their #1 tier of siding pros—James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractors.
Here’s why it pays to go with James Hardie siding installers for your home.
James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractors Are Highly Skilled
Adding Hardie Board siding to your home exterior involves more than nailing planks into place. The heavy-duty nature of James Hardie siding means the boards weigh more. They require larger crews and precision installation techniques to preserve their quality and ensure your home is fully protected.
This is where a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor like our team stands out. As one of this small, specialized group of siders, John McCarter Construction knows firsthand what it takes to deliver superb craftsmanship to homeowners.
Meeting Standards that Protect Homeowners
To satisfy the high standards set by the James Hardie company, a siding installer must meet—and then continue to meet—stringent requirements such as:
- Pass regular audits of installation work to James Hardie’s standards
- Earn and maintain accreditations with the BBB and similar agencies
- Be professionally licensed and fully bonded
- Maintain sufficient liability insurance and workman’s compensation insurance, so that homeowners are protected
- Perform installations in full compliances with James Hardie’s established best practices
- Pass background checks with at least 6 past clients
- Have a good credit report
- Offer a professional sales approach
Eliminate Improper Installations that Cost You in the Long Run
James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractors are well trained in installing your beautiful Hardie Board siding to perfection. Our Elite Preferred certification lets you know you can trust us to give you topnotch results and avoid common installation errors that less knowledgeable siding contractors often make.
- Lasting performance — avoiding unexpected deterioration and premature damage due to improper installation techniques
- Precise placement — proper clearance space between boards and other home features such as roofing, decking, gutters and flashing
- Fine detailing — use of specific saws and tools to smoothly cut James Hardie siding for the most polished look
- Proper hardware — nails of the correct length, attached correctly, and no caulking (which is not used for ColorPlus Hardie Board)
Trusted Results that Give Homeowners Peace of Mind
When you select a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor to perform your exterior siding installation, you receive more than great siding. You also get the assurance of knowing your gorgeous, lasting James Hardie siding was installed with precision craftsmanship so you can rely on the results for decades.
Additional Benefits of a Top-Tier James Hardie Siding Contractor
Professional Design Guidance
Your siding should match your home’s unique architectural features. James Hardie’s product options make it easy to create a look that fits your home, whether it’s historic or contemporary, Tudor or Craftsman, Cape Cod or Victorian. James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractors know these design options inside and out. We’ll help you get a look you’ll love.
Excellent Color Choices
The right colors can turn your house into the most admired home in the neighborhood. With James Hardie siding, you can choose a variety of options to fit your preferences:
- Pre-primed boards that can be painted after installation
- ColorPlus boards infused with baked-on color layers for a lasting, vibrant look
- Statement Collection—featuring the most popular ColorPlus shades in your zip code
- Dream Collection—showcasing over 700 custom ColorPlus colors that are made to order
Your James Hardie siding installers can help you choose the best option for your home, including the use of Hardie’s online Visualizer Tool so you can “see” how your options will look.
James Hardie products are made to mix and match, giving homeowners an impressive array of custom looks. Your Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor will walk you through all the design options so you can choose what’s best for your home—classic HardiePlank lap siding, contemporary HardiePanel, rustic HardieShingle, luxury Aspyre Collection styles—and so much more!
With its unique fiber cement makeup and time-tested performance, James Hardie siding is crafted to last for decades:
- Doesn’t fade over time
- Won’t easily crack or break
- Doesn’t rot when exposed to moisture
- Resists pest infestation
- Stands up well to the elements
As an Elite Preferred Contractor, we’ll ensure you get specific James Hardie siding materials designed to withstand the cold, blustery, icy weather of Detroit and Ann Arbor.
Trusted Siding Crew
When a siding contractor holds a Hardie certification, it tells you they have a topnotch crew of trained, experienced installers with a solid customer satisfaction rating—so you can relax and know you’ve hired a team committed to excellence.
The Impressive James Hardie Warranty
Above all, a James Hardie Elite Preferred Siding Contractor has the expertise and committed craftsmanship to install your siding according to every detail set by the manufacturer. This precision protects you and ensures you get the full benefits of the 30-year, non-prorated, transferable James Hardie warranty. It’s worth the cost of installation and provides great value.
Boost Your Home Value with James Hardie Siding
Replacing your home siding is a major undertaking, but it yields amazing return on investment when you do it right. So, when you do that Google search for “siding contractors near me,” it’s worth making sure the siding installers you hire can give you the most out of your valuable investment. Choosing long-lasting James Hardie siding, installed by a high-performing, certified James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, is well worth it.
As an Elite Preferred Contractor with James Hardie, we provide you with top notch materials and superb customer service. We listen carefully to your needs, provide effective solutions, keep you up-to-date throughout your project, and deliver superior results.
Get a home exterior that makes you proud every time you see it. Contact us for a free quote and consultation on James Hardie siding today.